Entertainment Lawyer Resume
Here is the Entertainment Lawyer Resume example:
527 Ray Court
Warsaw, NC 28398
Job Objective Obtaining an Entertainment Lawyer job in a well know law firm where I can aid in the reputation and growth of the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing legal guidance
- Deep knowledge of entertainment legal issues
- Familiarity with legal principals
- Immense ability to analyze complex legal problems
- Outstanding ability to perform legal researches
- Remarkable ability to negotiate contracts
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Bousquet Holstein PLLC, Warsaw, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed legal contracts for publicists, film studios and other entertainment person.
- Maintained positive working relationship with studios and record labels.
- Educated artists about business strategies.
- Explained artists about performing rights.
- Provided legal advice to artists in marketing and tax issues.
- Ensured that artists comply with copyright laws.
Hunoval Law Firm, PLLC, Warsaw, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided legal guidance for established actors, athletes, bands and moguls.
- Provided support to artists on business projects.
- Negotiated terms and conditions.
- Managed artist’s assets and career.
- Assisted in filing lawsuits.
- Prepared legal records.
- Conducted legal researches and documented investigate findings.
- Ensured in compliance entertainment regulations.
Master’s Degree in Entertainment Law
Copper Mountain College, Joshua Tree, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Elmira College, Elmira, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated