Environmental Lawyer Resume Example
Here is the Environmental Lawyer Resume example:
1556 Maud Street
Philadelphia, DE 19103
Job Objective Seeking employment as Environmental Lawyer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in environmental legal services
- Deep knowledge of safety related regulations in manufacturing setting
- Immense knowledge of industrial hygiene practices wihtin all industries.
- Familiarity with MIOSHA regulations
- Outstanding ability to manage workers compensation insurance program
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality in all case information
- Remarkable ability to provide legal support independently or in groups
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Gibson Arnold & Associates, Inc., Philadelphia, DE
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted on-site inspections to identify hazardous conditions in the workplace.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to occupational, health, safety and environmental conditions.
- Developed hazard controls to eliminate workplace injuries.
- Investigated causes of accidents and developed preventive measures.
- Ensured that all machineries are MIOSHA approved.
- Assisted in development of water pollution control program and waste management program.
- Conducted safety committee meetings and trainings on regular basis.
Farmers Insurance Group, Philadelphia, DE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided legal advice to clients on new environment legislations.
- Represented client’s case in court of law.
- Interpreted judicial ruling to clients.
- Performed negotiations and made settlements for civil disputes.
- Assisted in preparation of legal documents.
- Addressed complex environmental issues promptly.
Master’s Degree in Environmental Law
Northland Pioneer College, Holbrook, AZ
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated