ERISA Attorney Resume
Here is the ERISA Attorney Resume example:
4017 Goff Avenue
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as ERISA Attorney with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge benefits and compensation legal experience
- Ability to handle employee benefits aspects of corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Familiarity with ERISA, federal tax and securities laws
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients at various levels
- Ability to operate independently to manage significant projects
- Ability to work independently
Golden Compass Inc.,Gobles, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted on issues relating to compensation and benefit plans.
- Reviewed Qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation, health and welfare benefits.
- Reviewed and prepared plan communication materials.
- Implemented plans that accord with market norms.
CCSI, Inc, Gobles, MI
May 2004- July 2007
- Designed, drafted and administered all forms of qualified plans.
- Designed, implemented ongoing representation of leveraged and non-leveraged ESOPs.
- Advised on fiduciary and prohibited transaction rules under ERISA.
- Provided IRS and DOL audits of employee benefits plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated