Family Advocate Resume
Here is the Family Advocate Resume example:
4236 Lyndon Street
Riegelsville, PA 18077
Job Objective Seeking a Family Advocate position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in coordinating with special service agencies for family services
- Immense knowledge of community based organization
- Exceptional knowledge of local community resources
- Ability to participate in parent workshops to develop child activities
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with children and parents
- Familiarity of providing training to young children
SafeHaven, Riegelsville, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed care plans and facilitated learning activities for children.
- Performedassessment on various child development issues.
- Maintained knowledge of infant and toddler requirement.
- Performed development screenings for infant, toddlers and parents.
- Maintained records of immunization chart for children.
- Prepared and implemented parent education for various participants.
Suncoast Center, Inc., Riegelsville, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted parents to schedule appointments and ensured compliance to dental programs.
- Coordinated with teachers and provided assistance in transition service.
- Collaborated with core team and assisted students with any disability services.
- Provided assistance for various medical and dental emergency services.
- Performed screening for children to identify any issues in hearing or vision.
- Administered individual medication and obtained parental consent.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Southern Vermont College, Bennington, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated