Government Contracts Attorney Resume
Here is the Government Contracts Attorney Resume example:
1665 Eagle Street
East Saint Louis, IL62203
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Government Contracts Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in a large law firm or corporate law department
- Wide knowledge of government contracting matters
- Ability to develop comprehensive solutions to challenging problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation, drafting and analytical skills
- Familiarity with government employment restrictions, mandatory disclosure requirements, and False Claims Act.
Government Contracts Attorney
Garrison & Sisson, Inc.,East Saint Louis, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided support across defence, intelligence, and civil markets.
- Conducted and managed internal investigations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law
South Plains College, Levelland, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated