2656 Godfrey Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Job Objective Healthcare Lawyer with great negotiating, communication, and analyzing skills seeking employment in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in healthcare legal services
- Operational knowledge of healthcare regulatory issues
- Familiarity with healthcare providers
- Proficient with customer service operations
- Immense ability to resolve billing disputes
- Outstanding ability to negotiate contracts
- Remarkable ability to draft legal documents and review pleadings
- Superior written and verbal skills
ANZ Legal Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Hillsboro, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Represented healthcare providers in the court of law.
- Prepared company contracts and other legal documents.
- Analyzed company operations to identify any legal issues.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to company policies.
- Maintained positive working relationships with affiliated doctors.
- Ensured company policies are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Educated employees about company’s standard of legal and ethical conduct.
Gibson Arnold & Associates, Inc., Hillsboro, OR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted legal researches and documented the findings.
- Advised business on healthcare policies and judicial decisions.
- Prepared payer reimbursement spreadsheets.
- Assisted in developing employment and clinical policies.
- Reviewed billing and vendor contracts.
- Generated reports for captive insurance companies.
- Evaluated effectiveness of legal services.
Master’s Degree in Health Law
Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Bethel University, Saint Paul, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated