Housing Advocate Resume
Here is the Housing Advocate Resume example:
2867 Calvin Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Housing Advocate in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in coordinating with homeless and providing crisis intervention
- Sound knowledge of local benefit agencies
- Profound knowledge of communicating with adult homeless men and women
- Ability to coordinate with service providers efficiently
- Ability to coordinate with agencies to implement various policies
- Proficient in resolving various housing issues for the homeless
La Casa Norte, Baltimore, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Communicated with various homeless individuals who appear on the street.
- Developed and maintained a registry for every chronic client, especially those who are homeless.
- Participated in various supervision trails and programs.
- Developed and maintained efficient systems for maintaining records.
- Administered caseload for homeless and assisted to search affordable housing.
- Assisted clients to develop and implement an efficient housing strategy.
HomeStart, Inc., Baltimore, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed housing requirements for below average income families.
- Monitored housing projects and ensured compliance to land use regulations.
- Coordinated with nonprofit and government agencies for housing issues.
- Assisted to integrate projects within required boundaries.
- Managed various development projects and obtained required public and private grants.
- Prepared media outreach materials and prepared appropriate statements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated