3832 Terry Lane
Orlando, FL 32801
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Immigration Paralegal.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in research, handling and processing of immigration-related cases
- Profound knowledge of immigration process, various types of visa and immigration compliance issues
- Operational knowledge of using Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with visa, permanent residency and employment application processes
- Ability to handle and conduct PERM Audits and employment based Green Card filing
- Ability to prioritize, handle and complete all immigration cases in a timely manner
Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Orlando, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted legal research and collected data necessary for immigration related matters.
- Composed and filed visa applications and petitions for immigrants.
- Liaised with attorneys and provided legal assistance for visa processing.
- Drafted and submitted all legal paperwork for work authorization to HR department.
- Produced and delivered employment verification letters to immigrant workers.
- Monitored and informed immigrant workers about their visa and work permit expiration and renewal dates.
Jackson Lewis P.C., Orlando, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and filed applications for employment-based permanent residency, visas andextensions.
- Drafted and submitted various motions with Immigration Court in cases of immigrant deportation and removal.
- Handled Permanent Labor Certification cases and responded to work authorization requests.
- Established and maintained strong professional relationships with outside counsel, attorneys and global counterparts.
- Performed case management activities and processed necessary fees for services.
- Counseled and trained immigration department staff, company management and workers on global immigration policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated