International Lawyer Resume Example
Here is the International Lawyer Resume example:
915 Coleman Avenue
Escondido, CA 92025
Job Objective Seeking International Lawyer job with a prominent law firm which will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of current legal practices
- Exceptional knowledge of legal issues
- Familiarity with legal analytical and reasoning techniques
- Immense ability to build positive working relationships with business partners
- Outstanding ability to negotiate contracts
- Remarkable ability to make independent judgments
- Proficient with MS product and Lotus notes
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Escondido, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided support for international legal matters.
- Explained clients about international laws.
- Participated in outreach activities to governmental and international organizations.
- Assisted in securing funds for assigned projects.
- Supervised interns and other team as needed.
- Developed legal memorandum and other documents.
Master’s Degree in International Law
South Texas College, McAllen, TX
Bachelor’s Degree in International Law
Butler University, Indianapolis, IN