Legal Analyst Resume
Here is the Legal Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Legal Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of Intellectual Property systems
- Operational knowledge of SDLC and Java
- Ability to translate business requirements into system solutions
- Ability to draft contracts and legal documents and manage legal matters
- Ability to conduct thorough legal and factual research
- Ability to generate charts, create fairly complex formulas, imbed objects
- Ability to collect legal data and analysis and evaluate information
- Excellent legal research skills
Bloomberg, San Diego, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained and developed peer relationships across IT areas to support effective implementations.
- Handled and resolved outages and other issues as they came up.
- Evaluated and determined third party patents for potential acquisition and strategic planning.
- Worked extensively with the library team on research projects to support StratIP technical team.
The Chubb Corporation, San Diego, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured that appropriate credit arrangements are in place with counterparties.
- Manned for tracking name changes, mergers and acquisitions.
- Organized and maintained filing systems associated with all of the above tasks.
- Interfaced and communicated with other departments, including tax, accounting, and corporate treasury.
- Maintained disaster recovery database of agreements and related materials.
- Assisted effectively in preparation of responses to RFPs.
- Coordinated and performed agreement execution process.
Bachelor Degree in Paralegal Studies
University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated