Legal Collector Resume Example
Here is the Legal Collector Resume example:
2117 Fairway Drive
Crescent City, CA 95531
Job Objective A highly competent Legal Collector seeking a job within your company where I can put in maximum efforts and contribute to the development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing legal assistance in collections from customers
- Sound knowledge of third party collection activities
- Remarkable knowledge of FDCPA and state regulations
- Profound ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Outstanding ability to monitor special projects efficiently
- Abilty to manage collection software and internet
- Great communication skills in both forms
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make outbound calls for customers
Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc, Crescent City, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed all professional correspondence for customers.
- Administered multiple skip tracing system for customer information.
- Ensured compliance to financial information and credit reports.
- Monitored financial information and credit reports for delinquent accounts.
- Performed negotiation for all settlement offers as per company guidelines.
- Assisted in research for all legal accounts for customer assets.
- Monitored inbound and outbound calls for debtors.
- Coordinated with customers to resolve all collection issues.
Spherion Staffing Services, Crescent City, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with customers for due credit card accounts.
- Performed research for all consumer information.
- Assisted in negotiation for all delinquent bills accounts.
- Ensured compliance to state regulations and FDCPA.
- Utilized online skip tracing system to research for all customer accounts.
- Determined effective payment plan for negotiated accounts.
- Maintained regular follow up on debt accounts on regular basis.
- Performed negotiation on various different channels.
Associate Degree in Business
Shelton State Community College, Tuscaloosa, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated