Legal Word Processor Resume
Here is the Legal Word Processor Resume example:
3384 Tyler Avenue
Miami, FL 33128
Job Objective Seeking a Legal Word Processor position using my years of experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in animating and professional editing slide presentations
- Profound knowledge of job tracking system and timekeeping for legal matters
- Deep knowledge of preparing legal documents in word processing
- Familiarity about advanced software used for transcribing tapes and document conversions
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office
- Immense understanding of legal procedures followed in court
- Ability to transcribe tapes, scan and clean documents, and convert documents to and from different software packages
- Ability to deliver best possible quality work and upholding confidential nature of legal documents
- Ability to edit and animate slide presentations
- Ability to work in team and have congenial professional relations
Legal Word Processor
Adams & Martin Group, Miami, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared, monitored and formatted legal documents complex in nature.
- Developed Tables of Contents (TOCs) as well as Tables of Authorities (TOAs).
- Converted effectually legal documents from Adobe PDF to Microsoft Word.
- Created important legal documents for clients in MS Office following client specifications and marcos norms.
- Checked documents to assure all expectations of client are fulfilled within given timeframe.
- Ensured appropriate workflow rules and regulations are followed.
- Prepared legal documents after effectual scan using scanner equipment and clean up utilizing relevant software.
Legal Word Processor
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Miami, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance in word processing to legal depatment staff, lawyers secretaries and paralegals.
- Ensured accurate preparation of legal documents after apt drafting, editing, formatting, proofreading available data.
- Developed complicated documents in adherence with given specifications utilizing advanced software and word processing knowledge.
- Used various software packages to transcribe tapes and converting documents.
- Prepared financial statements, slide presentations, flow charts and other papers as assigned.
- Recovered effectually legal document corrupted files as required.
- Managed and monitored documents along with information confidential in nature.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Davis & Elkins College, Elkins, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Advocacy Manager Resume Examples
- Arbitration Representative Resume Examples
- Army Paralegal Resume Examples
- Associate Lawyer Resume Examples
- Bail Agent Resume Examples
- Banking Lawyer Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Attorney Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Paralegal Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Specialist Resume Examples
- Bilingual Legal Secretary Resume Examples