Litigation Specialist Resume
Here is the Litigation Specialist Resume example:
1503 West Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective To obtain a position as Litigation Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing mortgage banking for all customers
- Deep knowledge of New Labor Law and municipal law
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Immense ability to perform audit and analyze work
- Exceptional ability to analyze all problems and provide solutions
- Ability to read legal terms and conditions
- Skilled to perform investigation and analyze work coverage
Sedgwick CMS, Chicago, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Monitored all inquiries, evaluated forms and ensured timely resolution for same.
- Analyzed cases and identified cases for redemptions.
- Coordinated with local counsel, analyzed performance and performed legal investigation if required.
- Developed defense strategies and identified issues if required.
- Managed all administrative expenses and approved it after evaluating same.
- Participated in various mediations and hearings when required.
Harleysville Group Inc., Chicago, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Performed contractual analysis and evaluated all medical information based on claims.
- Participated in legal proceedings and ensured regular attendance.
- Prepared cases and performed additional cases when required.
- Assisted in performing research on legal issues and provided defense counsel.
- Evaluated all activities of defense counsel and directed as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Southwest Minnesota State University, Marshall, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated