M And A Attorney Resume Example
Here is the M And A Attorney Resume example:
209 Columbia Road
Wilmington, DE 19801
Job Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as M&A Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge law firm experience
- Ability to develop and execute a negotiation and deal strategy
- Ability to structure deals and develop term sheets
- Ability to identify potential legal and business risks
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver stakeholder requirements
- Ability to manage complex and multi-faceted transactions
The Sentio Group, Wilmington, DE
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared detailed legal analysis in connection with evaluation of potential strategic opportunities.
- Effectively managed staff as appropriate to maximize efficient use of legal resources.
- Assisted in other general corporate transactions as needed.
- Negotiated outside counsel fees.
CIT Group, Wilmington, DE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated and performed due diligence, pre-closing preparation and post-closing integration activities.
- Drafted and negotiated relevant transaction documents.
- Managed the overall transaction process.
- Counseled senior management on transaction related matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated