Managing Attorney Resume
Here is the Managing Attorney Resume example:
4729 Bassel Street
Morgan City, LA70380
Job Objective To obtain Managing Attorney position in a highly established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in attorney and law practice
- Ability to handle complex tort litigation
- Ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide high quality legal services
- Familiarity with commercial general liability and workers compensation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Hanover Insurance Group,Morgan City, LA
August 2007 – Present
- Created, revised and ensured the use of uniform legal and administrative forms.
- Conducted suit analyses and frequent reviews of staff law office files.
- Developed a litigation strategy on liability and damages issues.
- Recruited, hired, developed and retained outstanding legal staff and support staff.
- Resolved issues that raise broad client, claim and corporate implications.
Selective Insurance Group, Morgan City, LA
May 2004- July 2007
- Delivered periodic performance evaluations.
- Effectively conveyed Legal and Claims goals to attorneys and support staff.
- Reduced docket of litigation assigned to the office.
- Monitored quality of staff work product.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law
Potomac State College, Keyser, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated