Parent Advocate Resume Example
Here is the Parent Advocate Resume example:
1946 Johnny Lane
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure a Parent Advocate position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing cases for juvenile crime
- Immense experience of communicating with young children
- Exceptional knowledge of managing community resources
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful times
- Ability to analyze and interpret policies accurately
- Familiarity of family court systems
Bethany Christian Services, Milwaukee, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with service providers and resolved various family advocacy cases.
- Provided support to every patient and assisted with required information.
- Educated family members and designed appropriate service plans.
- Assisted various communities and provided appropriate support.
- Maintained record of strength for every individual family and related activities.
- Provided education to caretakers and parents as per their individual requirement.
FAMILYConnections, Milwaukee, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed regular screening tests to ensured eligibility for program.
- Designed family plans for individual families.
- Analyzed requirement for individual families on a weekly basis.
- Prepared reports for the progress of each family member or child.
- Assisted every family member with available community resources.
- Participated in interagency meetings and conducted home visits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
St. Andrews Presbyterian College, Laurinburg, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated