10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective Seeking a Patent Agent position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Patent Agent, May 2004 – Present
Emory University, Carson, CA
- Maintained company’s intellectual property portfolio and docket.
- Interacted with outside counsel regarding intellectual property matters.
- Prepared & prosecuted patent applications with electro-mechanical technologies.
- Managed business and technology focusing corporate intellectual property strategies.
- Researched patent laws, competitor patents and handled special projects, such as invalidity studies, patentability, infringement and validity analyses.
- Conducted trademark searches and assisted counsel in the filing of trademark applications.
Patent Agent, March 2002– April 2004
DuPont Company, Carson, CA
- Assisted in identifying patentable products and product features.
- Assisted engineers in drafting invention disclosures and with drafting patent applications.
- Provided assistance to staff and evaluated and implemented patent strategy.
- Evaluated and tracked disclosures and internal secret documents.
- Adhered to proprietorship practices and policies.
- Performed other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Patent Agent with vast experience in analysis of biological data
- Sound knowledge of molecular biology principles
- Skilled in applying basic patent law principles and procedures
- Proficient with administering patent docketing software, Genome Quest and IP related software’s
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and team-oriented environment
Associate Degree in Chemistry, Clinton Community College, Plattsburgh, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated