Patent Analyst Resume
Here is the Patent Analyst Resume example:
2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Patent Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Semiconductor structure and manufacture, solid state memory, nanotechnology devices and fabrication, electrical circuits and components.
- Extensive knowledge of technical literature in the area of subject matter expertise
- Sound knowledge of developing a search methodology and in conducting searches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Campbell Birch Ltd, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
Performed and conducted searches relating to patentability (novelty), validity and freedom-to-operate.
Interacted effectively with customers in determining the scope of searches
Drafted informative reports that clarify and summarize search results.
Conducted and performed long-term patent landscape studies.
Identify potential research and licensing opportunities.
Conducted qualitative analysis of patents and patent portfolios.
Williams Kent, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Prepared and prosecuted patent applications, including drawings.
Prepared and conducted reexamination requests.
Reviewed technical document and identified review prior art.
Drafted Office Action Responses and worked directly with scientists.
Performed various administrative tasks.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Advocacy Manager Resume Examples
- Arbitration Representative Resume Examples
- Army Paralegal Resume Examples
- Associate Lawyer Resume Examples
- Bail Agent Resume Examples
- Banking Lawyer Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Attorney Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Paralegal Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Specialist Resume Examples
- Bilingual Legal Secretary Resume Examples