4934 Central Avenue
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective To secure the Patent Examiner position in which to put my skills and unique talents to the test while contributing to the overall growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with patent laws, regulations and procedures
- Ability to examine and analyze third party patent filings relating to product clearance
- Ability to analyze invention documents and disclosures for patent filing
- Ability to maintain information in confidence
- Ability to generate and maintain patent reports
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel software
Patent Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Agcas, Newark, NJ
- Examined the invention from a technical standpoint.
- Collected information on which to base a judgment as to the originality of the invention.
- Performed a substantive examination, including a detailed examination of the description and the claims.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of developments through study and visits to laboratories, factories, exhibitions and seminars.
Patent Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Invista, Newark, NJ
- Examined drafts and various types of agreements relating to patent issues.
- Maintained and managed documentation processes relating to patent laws, regulations and procedures.
- Instructed and educated top management, process engineers and inventors on patent systems and procedures.
- Prepared, examined and assessed prosecution forms before filing with the patent authorities.
- Coordinated execution of documents relating to patent issues.
- Ascertained compliance of all patent statutes, laws, regulations and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Nevada State College, Henderson, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated