3786 Trainer Avenue
Plymouth, IL 62367
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to work within your firm as Real Estate Lawyer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in real estate leasing and related real estate transactional
- Exceptional knowledge of real estate laws, property titles and zoning laws
- Sound knowledge of leasing procedure, practices and agreements.
- Familiarity with real estate legal research techniques
- Ability to draft, review and negotiate leases
- Remarkable ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Immense ability to negotiate contracts and agreements
- Outstanding ability to adapt to rapidly changing housing environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiating and advising skills
Real Estate Lawyer
Rubin Lublin Suarez Serrano, LLC, Plymouth, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Provide legal guidance on real estate purchasing, acquisition, selling and leasing activities.
- Investigated property history and zoning laws.
- Drafted property descriptions and legal testimony.
- Presented disclosure requirements.
- Analyzed property documents to identify any fraud.
- Assessed legal risks and developed remedial measures.
- Reviewed lease and mortgage documents, deeds and trust documents.
- Provided advice on real estate transactions.
Real Estate Lawyer
Gibson Arnold & Associates, Inc., Plymouth, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Drafted legal documentations for real estates.
- Reviewed and approved easement agreements.
- Assisted lease administration department to approve lease amendments.
- Addressed legal issues before closing property sales.
- Reviewed property contracts and purchase contracts.
- Coordinated with outside Attorneys for case management.
- Explained clients about real estate laws
Master’s Degree in Real Estate Law
Rio Salado College, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Martin University, Indianapolis, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated