Staff Attorney Resume
Here is the Staff Attorney Resume example:
4145 Stutler Lane
Job Objective To obtain Staff Attorney position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify problems
- Ability to evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, diverse legal environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Westlaw, and other legal programs
UnitedHealth Group,Altoona, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised and trained advocates and volunteers in the Staff Attorney’s areas of practice and expertise.
- Conducted community education presentations and attended staff community outreach programs.
- collaborated with legal professionals from other agencies and firms.
- Assisted in the development of reports for funding agencies as needed.
Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc., Altoona, PA
May 2004- July 2007
- Prepared motions and responsive pleadings for filings with the court.
- Managed caseload of collection files and determine appropriate action.
- Reviewed and approved accounts for suit.
- Researched legal issues as directed by senior attorneys and management.
- Drafted, reviewed and signed pleadings to be filed with court.
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies
Gaston College, Dallas, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated