Student Advocate Resume Example
Here is the Student Advocate Resume example:
1787 Mill Street
Seneca, SC 29672
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing a Student Advocate position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in developing resolving strategies after conflicts
- Sound knowledge of managing youth development activities
- Profound knowledge of managing CRM for students
- Ability to maintain a high volume of calls and emails
- Ability to manage large and small group of students and parents
- Proficient in maintaining confidentiality of information
DeVry Education Group, Seneca, SC
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored various resident undergraduate and graduate programs for retention of students.
- Administered everyday incoming calls and resolved majority of issues.
- Ensured compliance to university policies and ensured optimal customer services.
- Developed and maintained effective relations with undergraduate and graduate students.
- Administered various departments on campus and assisted to resolve issues.
- Participated in summer orientation programs and assisted in event planning set up.
Berkeley College, Seneca, SC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored caseload of students and coordinated with young people and tutors.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with staff members.
- Maintained and updated case notes for individual students on a regular basis as per policies.
- Participated in case management sessions and designed appropriate strategies.
- Analyzed project requirements and provided support to objectives.
- Assisted students with academic and personal projects to achieve objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child and Adolescent Development
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated