Tax Lawyer Resume
Here is the Tax Lawyer Resume example:
4842 Richland Avenue
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Job Objective Tax Lawyer with great negotiating, communication, and analyzing skills seeking employment in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with corporate tax, partnership tax and estate planning
- Thorough knowledge of corporate and partnership income tax
- Deep knowledge of commodity, security and financial products
- Familiarity with international markets, GAAP, US tax planning
- Proficient with basic financial reporting procedures
- Immense ability to perform tax planning operations
- Outstanding ability to perform legal negotiations
- Remarkable ability to build positive working relationships with clients
Gibson Arnold & Associates, Inc., Sugar Land, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Addressed complex tax issues.
- Managed risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Handled legal research and analysis for assigned cases.
- Maintained tax records.
- Assisted in tax calculations and filings within deadlines.
- Educated clients about updated federal and state tax laws.
- Maintained all tax information confidential.
Messner & Reeves, LLC, Sugar Land, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared tax memoranda and other legal documents.
- Coordinated with outside counsel for tax matters.
- Drafted protests and appeals to be filed in the court of law.
- Managed budgets and handled vendor billings.
- Worked with Tax Planners to resolve tax issues.
- Ensured that all tax operations are in compliance with government laws.
Master’s Degree in Tax Law
Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Concord University, Athens, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated