Title Examiner Resume
Here is the Title Examiner Resume example:
659 Havanna Street
Asheboro, NC 27203
Job Objective To secure a position as Title Examiner with reputable company seeking energetic and highly motivated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of local filing requirements, recording fees, and abstracting procedures
- In-depth knowledge of surveys and plotting metes and bounds
- Working knowledge of basic real estate title concepts
- Familiarity with abstracts, examinations, document retrieval, surveys, plat maps and tax data
- Proficient with Title Software (ATIDS, Doubletime, and Redvision), Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Ability to maintain accurate individual records and logs
- Excellent Typing and Data Entry skills
Title Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Self Opportunity, Asheboro, NC
- Researched public records and examined titles ranging in complexity to determine status of title and established chain of title.
- Reviewed and analyzed deeds, deeds of trust mortgages, easements, judgments, tax assessments, mineral reservations and other applicable instruments.
- Verified vesting and encumbrances to title.
- Prepared worksheets and title reports.
- Analyzed typed reports and addendums for accuracy and forwarding to Legal Staff & Support Staff.
Title Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Kforce, Asheboro, NC
- Typed Commitments, Policies, Ownership and Encumbrances Reports.
- Researched public records to determine quality of ownership and encumbrances of real property.
- Resolved post closing title issues.
- Analyzed restrictions and prepared report outlining restrictions and actions required to clear title.
- Prepared and issued policy that guarantees legality of title.
High School Diploma, Yerba Buena High School, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated