Trademark Attorney Resume
Here is the Trademark Attorney Resume example:
2901 Lincoln Street
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Trademark Attorney to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with key legal issues
- Wide knowledge of legal concerns related to marketing, trademarks, and copyrights
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Michael Lord & Company,Camden, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Advised on trade mark availability for use and registration.
- Managed, protected and enforced intellectual property rights, patents, copyrights and designs.
- Monitored existing and proposed trademarks.
- Overseen all procedural details of trade mark registration.
- Advised on the legal aspects of marketing new goods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Advocacy Manager Resume Examples
- Arbitration Representative Resume Examples
- Army Paralegal Resume Examples
- Associate Lawyer Resume Examples
- Bail Agent Resume Examples
- Banking Lawyer Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Attorney Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Paralegal Resume Examples
- Bankruptcy Specialist Resume Examples
- Bilingual Legal Secretary Resume Examples