336 Beechwood Avenue
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Trademark Lawyer with immense experience in the legal field seeking a job in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in advising in trade mark availability for use and registration
- Outstanding knowledge of contentious and non-contentious IP work
- Solid understanding of trademark issues
- Immense ability to prepare cases for administrative appeals
- Remarkable ability to provide legal support independently or in groups
- Outstanding ability build positive client relationship
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Paragon Legal Group, Newark, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Performed research to check the availability of proposed trademarks.
- Assisted in trademark registration and renewal processes.
- Addressed trademark copyright issues.
- Ensured protection of intellectual property rights.
- Prepared contractual papers and other legal documents.
- Filed applications both nationally and internationally.
- Educated clients on use and protection of trademarks.
- Participated in overseas client meetings and conferences.
SRA Corporate, Newark, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided legal advice concerning trademark, trade design, copyright and domain name.
- Implemented best practices concerning trademark.
- Handled risk management activities.
- Identified and rectified trademark infringement.
- Participated in court trails.
- Developed legal correspondences and other documentations.
- Responded to general enquiries about trademark protection.
Master’s Degree in Law
Anna Maria College, Paxton, MA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated