Transactional Attorney Resume
Here is the Transactional Attorney Resume example:
1794 Kincheloe Road
Job Objective To acquire Transactional Attorney position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Ability to negotiate contracts with manufacturers and vendors
- Good understanding of contract law and software licensing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good analytical and interpretation skills
- Ability to take independent and decisive action
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Adams & Martin Group,Portland, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Drafted and negotiated relating to sale of products and services.
- Advised and counselled on all aspects of business.
- Managed outside counsel in support of the foregoing.
- Processed improvements and business development generally
Kimco Realty Corporation, Portland, OR
May 2004- July 2007
- Created and updated contract templates, and terms and conditions.
- Prepared and delivered educational materials to support clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Southeast Arkansas College, Pine Bluff, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated