Art Museum Director Resume
Here is the Art Museum Director Resume example:
2145 White Lane
Macon, GA 31201
Career Objective Seeking full time employment as Art Museum Director in order to practice my skills daily.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of operations related management
- Sound knowledge in the field of art history and museum studies
- Extensive knowledge of the art market
- Ability to cultivate donations for collection
- Skilled in graphic and installation design in a museum and cultural setting
- Proficient with CADD, VectorWorks, Photoshop, XSLT, XML, and HTML
- Exceptional abilities in leadership, financial and staff management, program development and fundraising
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Immense ability to handle the work independently
Art Museum Director, August 2005 – Present
Ward Museum, Macon, GA
- Directed, coordinated, promoted, implemented and evaluated the operations, activities and programs.
- Supervised, scheduled, trained and evaluated regular and part-time employees and volunteers.
- Prepared and monitored the annual Museum budget, developed goals and objectives, controlled expenditures and prepared grant applications.
- Supervised fundraising projects, performed liaison activities with potential donors and developed potential funding contacts.
- Directed and coordinated general maintenance, security and preservation of buildings and grounds, assured the safety and security of staff and visitors.
- Compiled and distributed press releases, promoted activities and responded to public inquiries.
Art Museum Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Massillon Museum, Macon, GA
- Handled administrative responsibilities for the museum Advisory Council.
- Supervised administration of museum and annual budget.
- Developed and administered grants and fund raising with collaboration of Institutional Advancement.
- Developed and conserved art museum collection.
- Performed curatorial duties with museum curators.
- Oversaw exhibitions, events and programs.
- Attended dinners and other functions as part of fundraising efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, North Central University, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated