Circulation Manager Resume Example
Here is the Circulation Manager Resume example:
4401 Worley Avenue
Appomattox, VA 24522
Job Objective Long time Circulation Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience providing customer services for all public and other library services
- Deep knowledge of all standard library principles and materials
- Huge knowledge of electronic information delivery systems
- Ability to prepare business reports and procedure manuals
- Ability to design and interpret all diagram and schedule form
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to apply new methods and procedures for circulation
- Ability to develop efficient interpersonal skills
- Ability to supervise projects and ensure completion within required timeframe
Fossil Ridge Public Library, Appomattox, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all activities and provided training to all staff members as per requirements.
- Assisted to manage all library materials and organized all incoming materials.
- Collected all accounting fines and supervised request forms.
- Prepared required reports and recommended changes to various systems.
- Analyzed circulation services and incorporated various new technologies to improve services.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures for library systems.
- Monitored all circulation functions such as checking all incoming and outgoing materials.
Columbus Metropolitan Library, Appomattox, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Recommend improvements to all circulation staff to increase efficiency.
- Maintained efficient professional relationships with all workers.
- Prepared and produced all student information handouts.
- Developed and maintained all operational manuals for all library circulation department.
- Provided help to all patrons and recommended appropriate references as per requirement.
Library Assistant / Circulation
Nova Southeastern University, Appomattox, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered efficient operations of all circulation departments.
- Maintained efficient computerized circulation system and prepared an online catalog.
- Evaluated all materials to ensure appropriate placement on shelves.
- Managed and provide response to all reference inquiries through phone or in person.
- Maintained and updated all specialized library databases.
- Organized orientation tours for users every weekend and in evenings.
- Maintained compliance to all library policies and ensured public safety at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Point Park University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated