Collections Representative Resume Example
Here is the Collections Representative Resume example:
4512 West Virginia Avenue
Albany NY 12207
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as a Collections Representative with growing company in which my abilities will be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable collection experience
- Familiarity with bookkeeping, collections, accounts receivable, and general accounting
- Ability to overcome our borrower’s obstacles
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial documents, legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints from clients
- Ability to collect payments via the phone
- Ability to initiate telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures
- Excellent mathematical skills
Superior Group Inc., Albany NY
November 2006 – Present
- Scrutinized overdue account balances and followed up with it and evaluated underpaid claims.
- Corresponded payment information adjustments to the supervisor and even handled customer queries with regard to account status.
- Managed collection practices for delinquent accounts.
- Analyzed customer’s accounts and managed documentation as well as solved discrepancies and formulated refunds.
- Coordinated with the collection agency and maintained updated billing system.
- Handled payments and coordinated with the department supervisor and collections representative.
States Recovery Systems, Inc., Albany NY
February 2001 – October 2006
- Handled telephone calls to customers for managing payment arrangements for due accounts.
- Extended customer service and coordinated with store personnel as well as conducted apt follow-ups.
- Formulated account notes and carried out skip tracing on delinquent accounts.
- Handled protection of company accounts receivable.
- Executed duties assigned by the coordinator.
Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting
South Georgia College, Douglas, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated