Collection Specialist Resume
Here is the Collection Specialist Resume example:
2879 Junior Avenue
Smyrna, GA 30082
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as a Collection Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Collections Specialist
- Huge knowledge of SAP
- Deep knowledge of methods of accounts receivable collection.
- Amazing ability to manage conflicts and use pivot tables
- Outstanding ability to manage independently and in a team
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ProQuest LLC, Smyrna, GA
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with all customers.
- Maintained customer files and handled customer inquiries.
- Outlined internal problems and coordinated with other departments.
- Aided Cash Office in researching problems.
- Evaluated monthly statements and documented collection activity.
Capario, Smyrna, GA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Established cash collections plan.
- Coordinated with Account Managers.
- Handled billing issues and formulated credit memos.
- Bargained on payment terms with customers.
- Outlined scheduled collection status presentations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated