Data Librarian Resume
Here is the Data Librarian Resume example:
3426 Frum Street
Brentwood, TN 37027
Job Objective Seeking a job as Data Librarian in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in management, maintenance and growth of data library
- Immense knowledge of data research, acquisitions, management, analysis and retrieval methods and principles
- Extensive knowledge of common metadata standards and database design principles
- Proficient in using statistical and spatial software and data tools
- Ability to select, negotiate and develop contracts with appropriate information vendors
- Ability to detect and eliminate data inconsistencies, privacy and security issues
Ukpeagvik Inupiat Corporation
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and implemented data collection and management services and policies.
- Collected, analyzed and managed vast amount of data into library database.
- Obtained, monitored and maintained all print and electronic information resources and metadata.
- Created and updated online guides and web portals related to data library.
- Evaluated data needs of users and provided appropriate data research support.
- Oversaw and assisted with data discovery, curation and reuse activities.
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collected, archived, maintained and retrieved all data sets and resources.
- Evaluated data for quality and accuracy and eliminated data discrepancies.
- Handled, reviewed and resolved data requests fromdata library patrons.
- Conducted negotiations and developed contracts with data vendors.
- Communicated and liaised with database designers, programmers, and administrators for data management.
- Developed, managed and implemented data library policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Management
Seminole State College, Seminole, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated