Digital Librarian Resume
Here is the Digital Librarian Resume example:
3329 Romrog Way
Elsie, NE 69134
Job Objective Digital Librarian with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in digital library development, management and maintenance
- Profound knowledge of digital library standards, electronic records management and digital indexing systems
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media sites, library management systems and digital content management systems
- Familiarity with digital cataloging, preservation, metadata standards and data linking
- Ability to interpret and comply with library related intellectual property rights
- Ability to develop and maintain user-oriented web interfaces and blogs
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented and documented policies and procedures related todigital cataloging and metadata creation.
- Created and reviewed metadata for digital library collections.
- Catalogued and tagged digital library materials with correct metadata.
- Researched, developed and implemented effective user interfaces and support tools.
- Evaluated and revised all new and existing digital library services.
- Interpreted and followed metadata and digitization workflows and standards, as applicable.
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and implemented taxonomy for digital categorization, indexing and archiving of information resources.
- Obtained, preserved and accessed digital collections of library.
- Identified and reviewed user-based dataset needs and new data sources.
- Developed and executed digital information search and retrieval processes, and digital reference services.
- Trained and guided library staff and patrons in the use of digital collections and services.
- Worked with external contractors and maintained complete and updated digital library collection.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science
Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated