Gallery Assistant Resume
Here is the Gallery Assistant Resume example:
22154 Lost Creek Rd
Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Objective To obtain the position as Gallery Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong general knowledge of contemporary art
- Ability to understand and follow procedures
- Proficient with Excel, Photoshop, Artsystems, and Quickbooks
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good organizational skills
Moeller Fine Art, Milwaukee, WI
August 2005 to till date
- Organized and coordinated incoming and outgoing works of art.
- Maintained press and mailing lists.
- Updated website, artnet page, and gallery database.
- Assisted Director with daily correspondence.
- Liaised with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Maintained calendar and travel plans for Director.
- Prepared exhibitions, openings, and art fairs.
Levantine Cultural Center, Milwaukee, WI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Communicated with clients, galleries, museums, curators and artists.
- Maintained the contact database.
- Liaised with collectors, curators emailed them images.
- Assisted with exhibition visitors and coordination of preparatory information.
- Organized travel, transport, hotel and entertaining.
Associate Degree in Arts
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
Most Popular Resumes
- Academic Librarian Resume Examples
- Assistant Librarian Resume Examples
- Cataloging Librarian Resume Examples
- Childrens Librarian Resume Examples
- Circulation Assistant Resume Examples
- Circulation Manager Resume Examples
- Collection Agent Resume Examples
- Collection Development Librarian Resume Examples
- Collections Manager Resume Examples
- Collections Officer Resume Examples