Law Librarian Resume
Here is the Law Librarian Resume example:
570 Sardis Station
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Law Librarian in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of law library administration, development and maintenance
- Sound knowledge of lawlibrary of policies, procedures and cataloging activities
- Commendable knowledge of online legal databases, interlibrary loan, serials management, and file maintenance
- Familiarity with court processes, jurisdiction and legal terminology
- Ability to create and provide resource guides, library programs and reference services
- Ability to use MS Office Suite, computer and standard office telephone
Cook County Sheriff’s Office
August 2012 – Present
- Drafted and implemented law library related policies and procedures.
- Procured, cataloged, maintained and provided access to library information resources.
- Supervised and assisted with development, maintenance and updating of Law Library’s website.
- Operated, managed and maintained Integrated Library System of the library.
- Delivered legal research assistance and resolved information reference requests by patrons.
- Conducted vendor training and library outreach programs and participated in professional workshops.
Robert Half Legal
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated, acquired, cataloged and processed law library materials in all formats.
- Developed, updated and maintained library’s website, blogs and online resources.
- Performed legal information research and delivered legal information services.
- Guided and trained assigned team of subordinate library personnel and support staff.
- Instructed and assisted library staff and users in using library resources and systems.
- Attended and participated in professional development seminars and workshops, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
East Los Angeles College, Monterey Park, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated