Library Volunteer Resume
Here is the Library Volunteer Resume example:
2434 Parkview Drive
Houston, TX 77040
Job Objective Willing to be a part of your organization as a Library Volunteer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in volunteering
- Profound knowledge of various kinds of books
- Wide knowledge of library policies
- Familiarity with Dewey Decimal System
- Strong knowledge of filing alphabetically and numerically
- Skilled in arranging books alphabetically and numerically
- Ability to work independently and in a team to achieve library objectives
- Ability to interact well with public and colleagues
- Ability to achieve team and Library goals and objectives
- Ability to work with children of all ages
Brooklyn Public Library, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted public in finding and selecting books.
- Organized story time for children.
- Responded to customer questions in a friendly manner.
- Developed library programs to benefit children’s early literacy.
- Maintained library clean, safe and organized.
- Maintained child friendly space in the library.
- Identified and reported any concerns to manager promptly.
Austin Public Library, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Arranged books and videos on appropriate shelves.
- Ensured that books were arranged in correct order.
- Collected books from depository and returned them to workroom.
- Scanned returned items and placed in the appropriate shelves.
- Provided information assistance to visitors and callers.
- Performed basic clerical duties as needed.
- Managed printing, copying, distributing and mailing of documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated