Media Coordinator Resume
Here is the Media Coordinator Resume example:
4266 Glen Falls Road
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Job Objective Seeking a Media Coordinator position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in television and web production
- Wide knowledge of web project management
- Conceptual knowledge of campaign planning and social media resources
- Thorough understanding of social management platforms such as Mention
- Sound ability to analyze business requirements and documentation
- Extreme ability to understand budget management and browser testing tools
Ivie & Associates, Philadelphia, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted budget forecasting for planning expenses.
- Assisted in contract processing and managed vendor contracts.
- Formulated business requirements and participated in UAT testing.
- Supported web content such as asset review and publication.
- Implemented business requirements to execute digital marketing projects.
- Generated project progress reports and prepared project plans.
Heritage of Pride, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and developed social media strategies as per customer needs.
- Conducted data analysis and participated in agency planning sessions.
- Managed user engagements to support social channels.
- Evaluated archival for all production assets and documentation.
- Conducted research of post production technologies.
- Assisted in social campaigns management such as conception and production.
Master’s Degree in Public Relations
Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated