Metadata Librarian Resume Example
Here is the Metadata Librarian Resume example:
4872 Ritter Street
Clanton, AL 35045
Job Objective Seeking work as a Metadata Librarian.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of metadata library development, management and upkeep
- In-depth knowledge of metadata formats, standards and schema, descriptive bibliography and cataloging procedures
- Operational knowledge of using Integrated Library System and metadata management software
- Familiarity with using computer programs, email and internet resources
- Ability to create metadata and catalog library resources in all formats
- Ability to interact with library personnel, library users and external parties, positively
Ohio University Libraries
August 2012 – Present
- Drafted and implemented metadata&cataloging policies and workflows for library resources.
- Developed, analyzed, improved and maintained metadata information.
- Interpreted and adhered to established cataloging and metadata standards.
- Prepared accurate and complete description of library resources and provided users with access to them.
- Created, maintained and managed digital archival collections and assets.
- Recommended, selected and used appropriate metadata schemas, and data dictionaries.
University of Colorado
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, implemented and evaluated metadata and cataloging workflows and standards.
- Assisted with resource digitalization projects and responded to bibliographic issues related to digital assets.
- Prepared and maintained metadata templates and documentation for digitized and digital library collections.
- Conducted and coordinated original and adaptive cataloging of library materials in all formats.
- Wrote and maintained metadata library records, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Served on appropriate committees and completed professional development trainings.
Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science
Baltimore Hebrew University, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated