Orchestra Librarian Resume
Here is the Orchestra Librarian Resume example:
3999 Point Street
Northbrook, IL 60062
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure an Orchestra Librarian position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in development, management and maintenance of orchestra library materials
- Immense knowledge of music history, terminology, orchestral repertoire and musicology
- Extensive knowledge of orchestra instruments and orchestration practices
- Familiarity with using music notation programs, ArtsVision software, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate with composers, orchestra conductors and artists, positively
- Ability to read and comprehend music notations and orchestral symbols associated with instruments
August 2012 – Present
- Obtained, prepared, marked and distributed music pieces and materials.
- Kept and maintained music related records and shipping information for orchestra library.
- Checked and tracked all incoming and outgoing performance materials for quality and completeness.
- Shipped and returned all rented music materials in a timely manner.
- Interpreted and adhered to copyright laws related to music and orchestral compositions.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with orchestra conductors, soloists and vendors.
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collected, prepared and distributed music materials and scores for orchestra rehearsals and concerts.
- Oversaw and assisted with marking of string bowings and music preparation.
- Cataloged, filed and maintained collection of music scores and parts for orchestra library.
- Maintained security of music collections and tracked all outgoing music materials.
- Checked all incoming music materials and maintained budget allocated for orchestra library.
- Maintained and provided program listings, publisher catalogues and instrumentation information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated