Public Librarian Resume
Here is the Public Librarian Resume example:
1380 Sarah Drive
Lafayette, LA 70501
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing a Public Librarian position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of management and maintenance of public library
- Sound knowledge of public library services and resource materials
- Commendable knowledge of internet research practices, databases and various library technologies
- Familiarity with development and provision of library instructional services
- Ability to Ability to communicate effectively and deal tactfully and courteously with a diverse public and all age levels
- Ability to interact with library personnel, patron and public in a pleasant manner
Rochester Public Library
August 2012 – Present
- Acquired, catalogued, managed and issued library resources to patrons.
- Delivered and coordinated reader, advisory and information services to patrons.
- Handled and responded to information queries and reference requestsfrom library users.
- Publicized library utility and conducted promotional displays, and outreach events.
- Mentored, directed and managed assigned team of library personnel.
- Prepared and maintained correct and current statistical and financial records of library.
San Jose Public Library
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated and provided in-person, online and telephonic public library services.
- Developed new collection of library materials and replaced older publications.
- Oversaw and supervised expansion and renovation of physical facilities of public library.
- Implemented and informed library users about library’s policies and procedures.
- Instructed and assisted patrons in using library information resources, equipments and systems.
- Prepared library displays and promotional materials for marketing library services.
Master’s Degree in Library Science
Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated