Logistics Administrator Resume
Here is the Logistics Administrator Resume example:
4572 Berry Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Job Objective Logistics Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in logistics administration position
- Huge knowledge of Warehousing and Store Management
- Deep knowledge of Export Controls and licensing
- Familiarity with SAP and warehouse distribution software
- Amazing ability to deal with difficult situations
- Solid organizational and communication skills
TNT Logisitics, Colorado Springs, CO
November 2007 – Present
- Managed direct import and stateside purchase orders.
- Executed coordination of incoming shipments.
- Conducted warehouse stock and inventory tracking.
- Aided accounts and logistics related queries.
- Assisted national administration team.
URS Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed complete supplier contact database.
- Established scheduled window time changes.
- Generated packaging surveys and maintained AS400 supplier data.
- Maintained Excel part packaging additions spreadsheets.
- Coordinated between supplier base and logistics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Management
Temple College, Temple, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated