Logistics Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Logistics Analyst Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Obtain a Logistics Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of transportation terms and concepts
- Good understanding of the Logistics and Supply Chain processes
- Excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Amazing ability to handle multiple priorities and to work independently
- Profound knowledge of SAP R/3 and ERP
Millipore, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Created, maintained, and communicated key performance metric databases and reports used to help optimize capital asset utilization, service level, and financial performance.
- Provided effective user support for interpreting and acting on reports and implemented productivity improvement projects.
- Served efficiently as team lead and participant on special projects including work process redesigns and cost reduction projects.
- Designed and maintained supply chain networks using modeling and analysis.
- Developed standard operating procedures, reference documents, and electronic literature.
Panasonic, Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed and conducted accurate, real-time transactions each time material is issued.
- Received material and assigned bin locations.
- Made material available for rework modification activities.
- Filled material shortages in a timely manner.
- Insured consumable materials are available at designated locations.
- Performed inventory audits as directed.
- Learnt and followed Labinal procedures.
- Dispatched tooling when required.
- Managed allocation and secured the return.
- Managed tooling stocks and initiated renewal process.
Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management
University of California, Berkeley, CA