Logistics Associate Resume Example
Here is the Logistics Associate Resume example:
8320 Franz Valley Rd
Objective To obtain a Logistics Associate position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Possess Customs Broker License issued by the US Customs & Border Protection Agency
Strong international logistics analysis and distribution experience
Working knowledge of current GMP/GCP regulations
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Nexamp, Inc., Cotati, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Supported international export and import compliance.
- Maintained import data in compliance with US Customs reporting requirements.
- Analyzed shipping lanes and volumes to optimize transportation carrier.
- Monitored, maintained and reconciled finished goods.
- Supported clinical product shipments from the distribution centers.
- Assisted in the resolution of logistics deviations.
General Dynamics, Cotati, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed daily interactions with both external and internal departmental contacts.
- Assisted in accurately restocking specialty and code carts.
- Documented on a charge slip so the floor can be charged for replacement.
- Participated in daily shift change procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated