Cargo Manager Resume
Here is the Cargo Manager Resume example:
1075 Hewes Avenue
Columbia, MD 21045
Job Objective To obtain Assistant Cargo Manager’s position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all cargo sales and commercial activities and administer all aviation systems
- Deep knowledge of cargo pricing calculations
- Huge knowledge of various aircraft economics and performance
- Ability to manage and comprehend various multi aircraft operations
- Ability to maintain MTSA security clearance
- Ability to work on shifts in coordination with various departments
- Ability to read and follow instructions and work in all type of weather
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Assistant Cargo Manager – Commercial
Swissport International Ltd, Columbia, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained relationships with all clients.
- Assisted prospective clients and facilitated to design new businesses.
- Prepared accurate quotes for all clients within required timeframe.
- Administered and monitored aircraft capacity and designed ways to maximize profits.
- Monitored all aircraft operations and prepared schedules for cargo activities.
- Collaborated with various departments and offices for all activities and ensured efficiency.
- Provided required information to all customers on actual flights.
Imports Lead Cargo Handler
TASC, Inc., Columbia, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Organized building processes and ensured compliance with Airway bills.
- Performed regular scan on freight and ensured delivery of freight to appropriate customers.
- Assisted to unload pallets from trucks and transportation to airport.
- Assembled materials and bundles to maintained safety of all materials.
- Maintained record of all attendance of handlers and prepared required production records.
Forward Air, Inc., Columbia, MD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed various manual and mechanical equipments to assist in loading and unloading of all bulk cargo.
- Assisted to unload and store all cargo in appropriate yard and warehouses as per requirements.
- Coordinated with management to perform all maintenance tasks.
- Analyzed all stowage plans and operated all forklift equipments according to safety.
- Maintained an efficient interface with all customers and staff.
- Provided training to subordinates as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Wofford College, Spartanburg, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated