Cargo Surveyor Resume Example
Here is the Cargo Surveyor Resume example:
776 Birch Street
Fort Hancock, TX 79839
Job Objective A talented Cargo Surveyor with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in managing cargo while performing marine surveys
- Sound knowledge of technical aspects of conducting marine surveys
- Profound knowledge of identifying potential hazards
- Ability to comply to various instructions for performing cargo surveys
- Ability to provide optimal level of customer services
- Proficient in preparing draft and condition surveys
ABS Group of Companies, Inc., Fort Hancock, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised smooth discharge of cargoes and prepared reports for any damages incurred.
- Administered effective movement of goods and performed examination accordingly.
- Monitored loading and unloading of various petroleum products in the refinery.
- Performed regular damage surveys on floating objects.
- Evaluated work and ensured compliance to official standards and regulations.
- Participated in job training programs and maintained records of samples obtained from commodity.
FMC Technologies, Fort Hancock, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Utilized sound line and tape measure and calculated the hold of each ship.
- Analysed data obtained from various cargo surveys.
- Performed regular inspection of handling devices and identified any maintenance requirement.
- Calculated hold capacity of the vessel and measured appropriate quantity of goods.
- Performed regular surveys on yachts and maintained effective working of equipment’s and systems.
- Ensured compliance to national and international safety regulations for cargo activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Briarcliffe College, Bethpage, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated