1383 Griffin Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Job Objective Seeking a Dock Worker position with company searching for employee with the skills and training needed to help meet and exceed overall company goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in transportation industry
- Profound knowledge of freight handling equipment
- Ability to match information on freight bill
- Ability to record applicable freight information on bill of lading
- Ability to handle hazardous materials and interpret maps and road signs
- Ability to carry out essential functions and manage freight commodities
New Century Transportation Inc., Phoenix, AZ
February 2005 – Present
- Managed freight utilizing apt motorized and manual equipment.
- Handled freight and evaluated reports.
- Coordinated with service centre personnel and complied wit company safety policies.
- Handled daily attendance at work locations.
Yellow Roadway Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
August 2000 – January 2005
- Coordinated with Operations Supervisor and managed work schedules.
- Authorized to maintained bill control process.
- Monitored loading of freight and relocated boxes.
- Supervised proper weight distribution and monitored unloading trailers.
- Administered pre and post trip inspection on forklifts.
High School Diploma
Sparkman High School, Sparkman, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated