Logistics Officer Resume Example
Here is the Logistics Officer Resume example:
3183 Pinewood Avenue
Job Objective In search of a position as a Logistics Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in administrating logistics operations
- In-depth knowledge of logistics regulations, procedures, policies, and unique authorities
- Strong knowledge of inventory control, accountability, and warehousing
- Familiarity with logistics databases and applications
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Skilled in planning, organizing and management of resources
- Excellent analytical, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone and on a team in a cooperative, problem solving capacity
- Great ability to prioritize and perform various tasks
Logistics Officer, August 2005 – Present
SAIC, Marquette, MI
- Prepared contracts and purchase orders.
- Prepared invoices for payment.
- Entered and maintained purchase orders for sub-awards in consultation with the Contracts department.
- Prepared documents required for export.
- Established and maintained professional working relationships with vendors.
- Conducted product and source of supply research.
- Assisted with maintenance of purchase database system.
Logistics Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
CIA, Marquette, MI
- Coordinated with field offices to identify procurement requirements.
- Prepared bid evaluation forms for field and donor review.
- Provided regular status reports to field offices.
- Prepared purchase orders and contracts.
- Ensured that health products meet appropriate quality standards.
- Tracked movement of shipments from supplier to destination.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
Logistics Officer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated