Procurement Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Procurement Assistant Resume example:
12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the Procurement Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in fulfilling customers needs with appropriate levels of items
- Profound knowledge of configuration management
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Excellent mathematical and calculation skills
Atrium Staffing, Goffstown, NH
August 2005 to till date
- Administered purchased supplies and services
- Coordinated with configuration management to track all purchased items.
- Prepared meeting agendas; recorded meeting minutes and ensured follow up.
- Maintained all customers’ orders; resolved issues with suppliers.
- Assisted the buyer in maintaining accurate supplier price information.
- Maintained constant communication with customers.
TSM Corporation, Goffstown, NH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Supported the buyer to fulfill customer needs and maintained adequate service levels.
- Analyzed and computed vendor contracts and code supplier information.
- Conducted audits for missing/inaccurate information; and Conducted time card audits.
- Managed flex shortages escalation to customer; and executed inventory policy as established by the management.
- Promoted strong supplier relationships to ensure consistency of supply.
- Coordinated interviews and staffing.
Bachelors Degree in Finance
Northeastern University, Boston, MA