Procurement Consultant Resume
Here is the Procurement Consultant Resume example:
847 Amaryllis Ave
Tulare, CA 93274
Job Objective To obtain a Procurement Consultant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience within consulting and resources sectors
- Huge knowledge of project, change and client management
- Deep knowledge of services procurement management role
- Familiarity with developing contracts and negotiating pricing
- Wide knowledge of purchasing methods, manufacturing process
- Amazing ability to review financial data
- Outstanding ability to evaluate procurement documents
- Superior communication skills
Sling, Tulare, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed suppliers to develop capabilities.
- Established customized contract strategies.
- Recognized new ways to achieve procurement savings.
- Innovated scope of services and financial detail.
- Bargained assigned contracts with vendors.
Tint, Inc., Tulare, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted performance measurements.
- Ministered Contract Management System.
- Extended backup support to Director of Corporate Procurement.
- Managed assigning work to department staff in absence of Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Fielding Graduate University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated