Procurement Engineer Resume
Here is the Procurement Engineer Resume example:
900 Central Avenue
Red Bank, NJ 7701
Job Objective To allow me to use my years of skills as a Procurement Engineer and to help increase the positive track record of the company.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as nuclear procurement engineer
- Deep understanding of BWR and PWR plant systems
- Huge knowledge of CAD systems and drawing standards
- Familiarity with ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B, and ASME and ASTM materials standards
- Skilled in Design Engineering and plant design bases
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to use internet and MS Office
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Procurement Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Exelon, Red Bank, NJ
- Imparted technical guidance and determined technical and quality procurement requirements.
- Analyzed alternate replacement items and replacement for obsolete equipment.
- Coordinated with warehouse and sourcing personnel and vendors.
- Monitored In-Storage Maintenance requirements.
- Evaluated Service Requisitions.
Procurement Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Synerfac, Red Bank, NJ
- Analyzed equivalent replacements for obsolete equipment and manufacturer changes to original equipment.
- Checked for requirements and formulated revising component Bills of Materials.
- Handled reverse engineering projects and solved receipt inspection issues.
- Reviewed In-Storage Maintenance and Shelf Life requirements.
- Evaluated Material and Service Requisitions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Engineering, Husson University, Bangor, ME
8750 E McDowell Rd
Adelanto, CA 92301
Objective Obtain a Procurement Engineer position to utilize my talent and training in contributing to organizational goals and objectives.
- Extensive experience in procurement, including vendor identification, development and analytical assessment, to strengthen supply chain effectiveness.
- Strong experience on procurement management and cost estimation throughout the project life cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Immense ability to interpret, and understand technical and non-technical supplier control documents including product drawings, contracts, and purchase orders.
Procurement Engineer, 2006 to till date
Gale Technologies, Inc., CA
- Performed procurement and sub-contract activities within established purchasing procedures by receiving requests, talking to vendors, examining price suitability.
- Implemented procedural changes and executed systems.
- Reviewed the supplier’s inspection test plans as per ASME Code and project specification.
- Evaluated manufacturer changes to original equipment.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
Carnegie Mellon University
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
University of California-Santa Barbara